Circular saws are a standard tool when it comes to cutting wood. Purpose and frequency determine the choice of eligible devices. The selection ranges from hand-held circular saws with and without battery to table circular saws, which are mostly used professionally.
The DeWalt DWS780 (230/240V) is a useful tool that is used to its best advantage as a mitre saw, crosscut saw and panel saw. The saw comes with the following equipment: speed selection. The saw works with a power of 1.650 Watt. The device is operated by mains power. The operating voltage is 230 V. The saw is intended for processing wood. The diameter of the saw blade is 305 mm.
- Versatile panel saw with powerful 1,675 Watt motor
- Very high cutting capacity of up to 110 x 303 mm
- Cutting with millimetre accuracy thanks to LED-supported cutting line display (XPS)
- Extreme load capacity and accuracy of the machine with perfect precision
- Exact tilt angles up to 49° each on the right and left side infinitely variable
- Precise and infinitely variable tilt angle
- Exact mitre angles quickly and easily up to 60° right and up to 50° left
- Robust and plane milled saw table and rotary table
- Large, dust-protected double pull-out enables the machining of large workpieces
- High quality bearing of the guide rollers for precise cuts up to 345 mm length
- Optimally suited for mounting due to compact dimensions and low weight
- Improved dust extraction provides a clear view of the workpiece
- Application according to material by electronic speed regulation guarantees clean and exact cuts
- Cutting depth limitation for tenons, taps and grooves
- Problem-free cutting of 12 mm square timber (when using a 20 mm insert)
Specifications of DeWALT DWS780
- 12″ blade, 5/8″ or 1″ arbor
- 110 vac standard plugin
- 15 amp belt-drive motor
- Bevels 0° to 48° to the left
- Bevels 0° to 48° to the right
- Miters 0° to 50° to the left
- Miters 0° to 60° to the right
- Saw weight of 56 pounds
- Crosscut max @ 90° is 16″
- Crosscut max @ 45° miter is 8″
- Blade speed is 3,800 rpm
- XPS Cutting Line Display
- 60 tooth HM saw blade (305 x 30)
- Dust bag
- Assembly tool
- Sound pressure level LPA dB(A): 93
- Sound power level LWA dB(A): 100
- K dB(A): 3
- application: General
- Vibration (m/s²): <=2.5
- K (m/s²): 1.5
With a speed of 1,900 to 3,800 revolutions per minute, the saw is suitable for a wide range of different materials. It does not stop at wood and wood-based materials, nor at plastics and metals.
With a power consumption of 1,675 watts, it offers medium performance.
To achieve the most precise results, the speed is kept constant electronically under varying load conditions.
The product weight of almost 25 kilograms matches the power input and offers a good compromise between stability and transport characteristics.
In terms of cutting depth and length, the DeWalt shines with impressive values.
It is particularly suitable for wide workpieces such as planks or panels. In the basic position it can make cuts of 34.5 centimetres in length with a workpiece height of 76 millimetres.
DWS780 looks Amazing! Not too many mitral saws can be said to look good, but this breaks the matrix with serious attention to the details of many saws. Strong industrial design looks high quality to support its pewrformance.
The yellow and black colors of Dewalt stand out clearly and make it immediately recognized as a saw from a well-known manufacturer. With such tools, every construction site or workshop looks great and avant-garde.
Chainsaws are generally lightweight and portable and make it easy to move around construction sites. This is important, especially if needed in areas that are difficult to reach. With a weight of 24.8 kg, it is easy to cut and has a handle.
The safety features of the Dewalt DWS 780 saw is great. Dust management is powerful and is designed to handle large amount of dust in commercial environments. Dust is also carried away from the cutting area, making the blades more visible. The blade is covered with a large, sturdy automatic cover. The blade rotates open when the saw cuts the material.
Cutting out light helps to cut out underexposed areas and means you don’t have to bend and approach the saw to watch the cutting process. Unclear work areas can be very dangerous, so this is a useful feature. A solid foundation means that it sits well on a flat surface and is not easy to move. This is very important when trying to deal with large trees.
Dewalt DWS780 is a wild beat and glides easily through some tough materials. The saw is driven by a powerful 1675 watt motor with a speed that can be adjusted to cut various materials. To get the best finish on materials other than wood, this is a great feature and allows perfect organization of steel, plastic and other materials.
The cutting capacity is the best. The maximum cutting depth is 110 mm (4.3 inches) for the largest wood. The maximum width is 303 mm (12 inches), which allows some serious pieces of wood to be cut with a bronze rail guide for serious precision and smoothness.This single bevel saw can be cut from the left and right bevels to an angle of 49 degrees, which can be easily and quickly adjusted. Using a quick release cone can produce various angles.
Miter settings range up to 60 degrees to the left and 50 degrees to the right.And it’s easy to use to adjust and change angles quickly. Combined with bevel angles, you can cut some very tight and precise angles with some fairly large material. After DWS780 is set, the XPS Shadow Line Cut display guides you directly through the cut and also illuminates the material and blade during cutting. This is a very useful feature when you are in a place or work area where light is limited.
To cut grooves and restore depth, the depth of cut can easily be adjusted to the exact depth.The DWS780 is a highly customizable device to ensure that it is very accurate throughout its lifetime. All saw blades will wear out from time to time, which means they must be recalibrated. By perfecting this machine, you will never lose precision.
You might think that this saw is not a good value for money, but you will be wrong.
For many construction workers, this will include the work of many saws and hence significantly reduce costs through a one-time purchase.
Money can only be saved over time if you carry a saw that can be transported to a small workplace.For builders and workers who don’t do structural work, this might be a good thing, but it’s not important, and cheaper models like Dewalt DW777 will also work well.
Pros and Cons of DeWALT DWS780:
Working with Dewalt DWS780, ensures good professional work, getting great results on every job done.
- Perfect cuts in both small and large strokes in different types of materials used.
- Through its successful cutting line you have the precise cuts, it is an advantage to guarantee a good alignment and measures.
- Definitely its great strength and durability ensures a long lasting and effective tool over time.
- The ease of use, precision and transfer in the tool that makes effective use and mobility.
- Its telescopic configuration assures a good observation in the alignment and a good precision in the cuts.
- Its waste disposal capacity maintains a clean work area suitable for use.
- Some users liked the newer style. Dewalt has not updated to this style yet/
- Some users had problem with dust chute catching on the bevel gauge.
DeWalt Mitering Machine DWS 780 Reviews
Multiple opinions from DIY experts ensure that this tool is an exceptional, effective and powerful model that is worth acquiring. Users recommend it for:
- Quality and power
- Excellent configuration and settings
- Its power, long life and durability
Who is the product suitable for?
The DWS 780 crosscut saw from DeWalt is designed for professional use in the workshop, construction or assembly. However, its variable cutting speed also enables demanding do-it-yourself-ers with regular requirements to process many materials in a way that is appropriate for the material.
How to use Dewalt dws780?
What blade comes with Dewalt dws780?
About Blade: 12″ blade, 5/8″ or 1″ arbor with Blade speed 3,800 rpm.
Does the Dewalt dws780 have a laser?
The Dewalt DWS 780 has an Ultra Bright LED light which acts as a laser. The LED lights are in a cross-sectional XPS alignment system and cast shadows on the saw blade on the work surface. This will help you in locating where the blade is going to cut.
Thank you for reading my review. It has been a success since its appearance, experts assure that it has a high level of presentation in which a great capacity is observed in the machine and that it is worth buying to guarantee an excellent work in the do-it-yourself activities.
Dewalt DWS 780 is known as the best miter saw. Many users recommended it, so do we, It has money back guarantee if you do not like it. Click on the above links to get great deals on DWS 780